About Me

My photo
What to say about me? I am addicted to phone sex for sure. The thrill of listening to a man in my ear knowing he is so close to ultimate pleasure ... I am a bit of brat, a lot of trouble, and sheer bliss if you are lucky enough. I happen to have a knack for getting in your head and staying there. Come follow me, play with me, and get to know me~

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pushed to my limit

I know this will sound like bragging but the truth is I am damn good at phone sex. I am a mind fuck extraordinaire. I can get into your head and make you want what I want with very little convincing. I can take a person's fantasy and twist it so it is just what I want. However what I cannot stand is a man who will just continually lie to me. Here is the thing it's phone sex people. Phone sex means you can be and do whatever you want. So why lie? To make yourself feel better? You are paying me so you will get MOSTLY what you want from me. LOL I mean I am selfish so I like to fuck with your head and turn it into what I want. I won't ever lie about that or apologize for it. Alas I am back to my rant tho. Do not lie to me. If you need to lie about who you are, your character, then by all means CALL SOMEONE ELSE!

I can be so many different things in your ear. I can giggle, moan, scream beg, plead and my favorite ORGASM right into your ear. I can send you dirty texts, dirty photos, call and leave steamy hot messages, but only if you are honest with me because if you aren't then we are done.

You know who you are and why I posted this but if anyone else wants to know the sordid details just call me. I will give you the details and then we will both have a good laugh and an amazing Orgasm.

Come on don't you want me inside your head to?

1 comment: