About Me

My photo
What to say about me? I am addicted to phone sex for sure. The thrill of listening to a man in my ear knowing he is so close to ultimate pleasure ... I am a bit of brat, a lot of trouble, and sheer bliss if you are lucky enough. I happen to have a knack for getting in your head and staying there. Come follow me, play with me, and get to know me~

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finding my phone partner ...

It's been a long time since I've posted anything and everyone always says that writing it down can be very therapeutic so here I go ... I haven't always been a nice girl, the good girl, the girl you would want to be friends with. I am a lot selfish, crazy spoiled and really really moody at times. This is one of those times ...

My boyfriend and I broke up. Huge messy dramatic fight I assure you and as I was laying in bed this morning I realized it wasn't him I missed it was the ORGASMS. I miss that feeling, that desperate need and hunger inside as you feel it building and building. So this morning as I was longing to be stretched and filled I went to the drawer. Ah the wonder drawer full of hope and promise. What should I play with ... nipple clamps the ones that vibrate or the weighted ones? A dildo perhaps or a vibrator? Should I be crazy and use my anal beads or Ben wah balls? The choices are endless and left me frustrated. All I was looking for today was a really kick ass ORGASM.

So I closed the drawer slightly let down and sat back on the bed. My mirror is angled in such a way that I could just watch as I was tracing my lips through my panties. Nothing like getting your own juices flowing. As I begin to wiggle out of my panties, panting and aroused I looked at the phone. Wishing someone would call me. What's happened? Where are all the horny men who used to tie up my phones for hours? I need that voice on the other end of the line.

That feeling of knowing someone is listening just as hot and aroused as you are. So where are you? Why don' t you pick up your phone and call me as well? My fingers would be so happy to have direction ... My body aches for the excitement of hearing you just as close as I am so do it pick up the phone, call me order me back to my bedroom and off this computer.

Lets make us both happy~ 888-479-9225 x 707

I can't wait to meet my new phone partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment