About Me

My photo
What to say about me? I am addicted to phone sex for sure. The thrill of listening to a man in my ear knowing he is so close to ultimate pleasure ... I am a bit of brat, a lot of trouble, and sheer bliss if you are lucky enough. I happen to have a knack for getting in your head and staying there. Come follow me, play with me, and get to know me~

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Properly Chastised

A certain sexy businessman pointed out I haven't made a post in awhile. So here I am ... after a nice orgasm last night I went to bed with a smile on my face. I am getting to know someone new and he is very interesting. I intend to continue exploring and learning more and more ... So it starts with a sexy little strip tease. Me in my little black dress and he seated in the chair with his sexy bedroom eyes just waiting to watch my body move. I begin with a little swivvle in my hips, a slow teasing dip as I bend down to the floor and a shy little smile as I slowly take one strap down ... The thing is I am not sure who is honestly getting hotter, myself or my businessman. I can see the hunger and lust in his eyes but I can also feel the wet spot on my panties as I squeeze my thighs together. I can see him shift in the chair as I begin to sway and dance closer to him but can he see my nipples in their tight little beaded points? Can he hear my breath cathcing as I go down and spread my knees wide? LOL its never a good time it seems to blog! My girlfriend Christy just got here so I will have to finish up later~

No comments:

Post a Comment